Thursday, May 13, 2010

Final Reflection & Portfolio


I realized about half way through the semester that I wasn't going to meet the course objectives nor my own standards if I continued at my current pace. I pushed myself as hard as I could throughout the duration of second quarter & felt that I exceeded my own expectations.

Life Drawing at Stout has taught me a great deal about the human body, rendering forms, and handling drawing tools. I find myself utilizing the things that I have learned, such as cross contour and line quality, in nearly everything I do outside of class.

I have spoken quite a bit about confidence throughout my blog. The one thing that I will carry with me above and beyond anything from Life Drawing is higher confidence in my drawing hand. I need to be pushed to realize my capabilities most of the time. I am very pleased with most of the drawings I created this semester and will use my new found confidence to explore new facets in my art.


Link
Click here to view my semester's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment